Tournament Manager 1.1
||Continue to app|
Create and manage competitions and tournaments for your friends and family using this simple tournament manager. This app is aimed primarily for match/game based tournaments, like Chess, Go, Badminton, MTG, and others.
Main features include:
* Tournaments for up to 32 players
* Single Elimination, Swiss, Round Robin, Double Round Robin and Double Elimination events
* Auto-pairing players for rounds
* Handling odd number of players with smart byes system
* Support for players leaving tournaments
Attention: This app works in offline-only mode and stores all data locally on your device. We currently don't have any cloud storage / data synchronization options.
posted on 2017-06-04
- Fixed a bug with being able to set 0–0–0 score right after opening match editing dialog.
- Fixed toolbar behavior after performing an action on tournament list screen.
- Bumped release version since major changes were introduced in releases 44-46.
- Fixed crash on opening New Tournament screen on Android 4.1.
- Fixed back button color on Android 4.1.
Add a review
Tell us your experience with Tournament Manager 1.1